The poor result of sperm count is not a happy moment for a man. Then he wants to know how to increase the sperm count. Infertility is growing worldwide nowadays.
The number of sperm count is linked to the fertilization rate and link to the muscularity of the male. All men want to have a good sperm count especially when we are looking for pregnancy.
Infertility is not treatable, it can sometimes be improved with a proper healthy diet and change some lifestyle.
So, today I bring different ways to increase sperm count in men.
2 ways to increase the sperm count at home
These 2 ways are easy hat you can do at home for good sperm count in the body.
Better the diet, better the sperm count
Let me know which food and diet help you to better your sperm count.
Ginseng fruits (Ashwagandha)
According to research and study, it is proved that the Ashwagandha is helpful in increasing the sperm count. As a result, the sperm count increased by 70.8% and the sperm motility increased by 66.7%.
Ginseng fruit is effective for stressful impotence. It is good to consume the 5g of Ashwagandha per day to boost your sexual strength. You need to take it at least for three months.
If you do not have any problem with a strong smell of garlic or do not have any allergic with it, then it is good to consume the garlic. It has two elements that are essential to boost sperm count. One is allicin and another one is selenium. Allicin work as sperm booster and where selenium is an antioxidant agent that enhances the sperm movement and function.
Dark chocolate is a super booster for your fertility. It has an amino acid that helps to double the sperm volume and mobility. While doubling the sperm count, it is also helpful to make the sperm thicker. Dark chocolate is also enriched in antioxidant agent, that maintain the blood flow in the body. But remember, dark chocolate can lead to weight gain. You need to make a limit. Do not eat too much chocolate. Just one piece of chocolate is enough for a single day.
I am suggesting you three important mineral that encourages sperm production. You can intake this mineral in fruit, vegetable or as supplements.
- It is one of the minerals, is a necessary ingredient for sperm formation.
- Zinc is primarily involved in the synthesis of the "tail" part of sperm.
- It is a raw material for sperm, you can expect an increase in the amount of sperm if you take zinc continuously. It will be super beneficial for you.
- Zinc is enriched in seafood and meat. Oyster (raw), Pork (liver), Crab, etc is one of the best.
- You should intake10mg zinc per day.
- Arginine, one of the amino acids, is a component directly related to sperm increase. Arginine is involved in the synthesis of the “head” of the sperm .
- In short, taking arginine with zinc can increase the amount of sperm efficiently .
- Such arginine is abundant in beans and dry matter.
- You should intake 2-4mg zinc per day.
Omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids, which cannot be synthesized in the body, can support sperm production.
- One reason for sperm loss is “ oxidation ”, which damages cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have a function to suppress such oxidation.
- As a result, it can support healthy sperm production without oxidation.
- Take with zinc and arginine to increase sperm efficiently.
- Such Omega-3 fatty acids is abundant in Sesame oil, Chia seed, Walnut.
- You should intake 2.5mg zinc per day.
Broccoli is said that it increases the sperm count in men. It is enriched in folic acid like spinach. This folic acid is known as Vitamin B-9. It is helpful in increasing the fertility of men. Except Vitamin B-9, it is also for all required essential minerals.
According to a study, men who used to eat broccoli daily have seen an increase of sperm up to 70% per cent.
You should add one single broccoli in your daily intake for a positive result.
Promote testosterone secretion and increase sperm
Testosterone is a type of male hormone that controls in the testicles. It is also involved in sperm formation. So increase in the t spermatogenesis secretion, we can expect support for spermatogenesis.
The level of t spermatogenesis secretion decrease with the age, so you need to keep this level high for better sperm count and spermatogenesis
Yes, muscle training promotes testosterone secretion. A squat is highly recommended for it.
3 Set of squats 10 times a day can be beneficial for you for a positive result.
The correct procedure to do squat
- Spread your both legs straight to the shoulder.
- Lower to waist, so your thighs and around are parallel.
- Hold this position for 4-5 second.
- Return and repeat.
A better and satisfying orgasm is linked to the positive hormones like dopamine level. This happy dopamine level helps testicles to create more testosterone in the body. Using a real-life masturbator is highly recommended for it.
Masturbator helps you to get your orgasm by the way you want and it also matches the pleasure like real women.